Wat should i do?

My husbands mom acts like she is close to us, & luvs us & all that bull crap, but i just found out she called CPS (child protective services) on us. A case worker just showed up at our house one day. She said the house was clean. Kids were happy, healthy, & clean. My husband & I showed her our drug test paper, cuz we just took at drug test week before 2 get a new job. We wrk at a place that u have to get a drug test once a month. Im really pissed she would try to fuck up our life for no damn reason, so I think im goin to call CPS on her cuz all together she has had 7 kids 3 of them were takin away by CPS & adopted out. the other 3 she has. She has a boyfriend that is an ex con. He has 2 assault charges against him. He is known to be a woman beater & psyhco. She has him & his buddys over & they all drink while the 1 yr old, 10 yr old, & 14 yr old are up & awake. She even lets her 14 yr old drink. wat wld u do?

Mrs.Ferri

Asked by Mrs.Ferri at 9:19 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• If you think the children are being harmed then call. If you are just angry and wanting to get back at her, let it go. I don't think people should be angry when cps comes and they prove they are good parents.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:28 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• its just the fact that she is tryin to fuck my life up & get my kids taken away from me for no damn reason, i aint ever done anything to mess her life up.
    Mrs.Ferri

Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 9:31 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• The best thing you could do for yourself and for your children is to not try to get even with her but rather to make it your goal to prove, not only to her, but to anyone else who cares to watch, that you are the best possible mom. Anger and trying to even the score will in the end hurt yourself more than anyone else. Don't play her game. Rise above the pettiness of retaliation and you will be the winner!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:00 AM on Mar. 1, 2010