waking up nauseous with a headache?

For the past week or more I've been waking up nauseous with a headache, it usually goes away by mid day, but WTF? any ideas on causes, soloutions?

gypsymama532

Asked by gypsymama532 at 9:41 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Health

• Do you have a sinus infection? Drainage (a lovely thought) can cause you to be nauseous, and an infection can give you a major headache. Are you pregnant? Hormones can cause both of those.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• pregnancy? lol....the lighting in the room maybe....but also smells that you arent aware of, so buy some air-neutralizer, and even some light-fragrant air freshner. You may also want to make sure your house isnt leaking carbon monoxide, the symptoms of early poisoning are fatigue, headache and nausea. You can buy a detector at home-improvement stores (Lowes, Home Depot), but Wal-Mart may carry them as well.
    SamanthaCharlen

Answer by SamanthaCharlen at 9:47 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• It sounds like sinuses...If you house is dry, you can dehydrate during the night, and that can cause headaches.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 9:48 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I had the same problem and swore to my husband if we got pregnant 3 months after our son was born I was going to kill him... turns out it was a double ear infection.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Could be low blood sugar. Try eating protein before bed. Like a hard boiled egg.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 1, 2010