Name ideas

We haven't even began to think of names for our L/O. He or she is due April 22,but we do NOT agree on names. We both like elvish sounding names,(think LOTR,but not exactly from the movie) My husband is big on the meanings and were not sure of the gender yet. We also have a daughter named Natalie Jade.If anyone has any suggestions,please let me know! Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It seems to be a bit difficult to get a reply here....my husband and I are having the same problem. We have a daughter named Monroe Junette....we are unsure of the gender also, but names we (he, lol) has come across are:
    Aurora Brynn
    he likes Allura as well
    Savage Bane
    Leif Eric
    Robert Wulff

I like the name Brooks and Sterling for a boy....those are sort of out-there names, I'm sorry.
    What about you, what have you two come up with?
    SamanthaCharlen

Answer by SamanthaCharlen at 9:50 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I always loved Eowyn!!! It's sooo pretty! I'm big on meanings of names too, though. I don't know what Tolkien meant for Eowyn to mean!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 9:52 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• The link-because a LOT of old English names sound kind of Elvish and most have really nifty meanings.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 9:53 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• We haven't had a discussion yet. Lol. I told hubby he can pick some names and I will pick from his list,because he is SO picky! I used to write stories when I was younger and made up names all the time,but now I feel lost. It's different when your naming your own,I guess.We didn't have our dd's name picked out until after she was born because we didn't know her gender either. (Both of my kids are modest,I guess,lol, they have both been hard to see) For a boy,I like Dominik and Demitre and Briella and Arwenna but in no particular order.I don't think my hubby really cares for any of them though. Lol. Good luck to you guys, too!!
    Brynn is very pretty,btw.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Anon 8:58 am is OP.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Mar. 1, 2010