When do you shower?

(as in the time of day).
Morning
afternoon
evening
whenever you have the time?
is there a reason for your time of shower?

ProudSingleMum

Asked by ProudSingleMum at 9:46 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I usually shower whenever I have time, but when I work things out, I like to shower at night. It cozy hopping into bed after a shower, and then the next day all I have to do is throw on clothes if I need to go somewhere :)
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 9:47 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Usually mid morning, after my dd is off to school and I've cleaned the house. I only need two or three more cups of coffee so I can catch up on some housework.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 9:47 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• When my kids are napping, afternoon.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:47 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I do it at night, put some gel in my hair and tie it up in a bun. In the morning it's a lot quicker to just pull my hair down and run a flat iron over it.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 9:48 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Actually it varies. When I was working, I showered in the morning if I woke up on time just to help me wake up. When I was in school, it was also in the morning to help wake up. Since I have been home taking care of my grandmother, its never in the morning because she has so many needs in the morning. So it varies, but some times at night after she is sleeping to help me relax and go to bed.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:49 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• It depends when my son is playing contently. He is four, and can be left alone for 10 mintues while I shower. He knows what he is and is not allowed to do. And he knows where to find me if there is a problem. He usually wonders in once or twice during my shower to make sure I didn't forget about him.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I shower everyday but when depends on what I have going on for the day. I try to take my shower in the morning while little one is eating breakfast in her high chair.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:51 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Or sometimes if I don't have time during the day I take a hot bath at night before bed!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:52 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• i shower at night when DH is home bc my home is long and i cant hear whats going on in the other side where the kids are when im in the shower
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:53 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I like to shower at night before bed. I like the feeling of washing away the day and going to bed clean. But with two children under 5, I usually take one when I can.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:03 AM on Mar. 1, 2010