in some serious pain !!!!!! Any Advice ?

My BOOBS are killing me . To the point where it hurts to even where a bra . My boobs hurt for the first few weeks of my first pregnacy but I am 6 weeks now and now relief in site . And suggestions on what I can do . I havent slept in 3 days because it is so bad .

sarbreen28

Asked by sarbreen28 at 10:09 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have you tried taking a warm bath? I would suggest trying that and massage.
    not-so-des-hw

Answer by not-so-des-hw at 10:59 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Really all u can do is suck it up. I'm like that now-i want to chop them off! Lol just accept the pain.
    ofcourseithurts

Answer by ofcourseithurts at 11:44 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I would suggest trying a hot shower or bath to help relieve some of the pressure. I would also suggest drinking lots of water and moisturize...you could also take tylenol too. I had a horrible time with my boobs and stomach while pregnant with my first and now with my second. Seven months in and the only thing that has really helped me was to use a coco butter... avoiding the nipples. Hope that helps! Good Luck.
    dadkins89

Answer by dadkins89 at 4:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Thanks guys . My 2 yr old went to bed really early tonight so I think I will go try that hot bath now .
    sarbreen28

Answer by sarbreen28 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2010