Are you anyone's "arch nemesis" or "thorn in the side"?

Not through any fault of your own...You know, everyone trying to be about something is going to have haters. There are those that hate just because they know they just can't "see" you. Not that YOU believe you are better than they are, but THEY believe you are better than they are. The kind of hate fueled by jealousy.

I apologize if I'm rambling. Too much coffee makes me do that sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes I am.. I have finished what she never could/would and now she is "mad" at me.. Go figure.. Oh well
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:22 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Not any more, but I was in high school.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 10:22 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• yup i am , more than one persons in fact
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:32 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I hope not.
    If you just left the question if someone hates you? Yes,I am sure that there are some ppl that hate me. The question for me is WHY,these ppl hate me.
    My exstepmom and her mother hate me. I know that they have ever since my dad met the woman (my brother too).
    I don't think I am the thorn in their side though and there are others I think hate me~my ex boyfriend. He would have gone to the ends of the earth to try and hurt me however he could But my dh put an end to that. I think that ppl who hate are really just hurting themselves(punishing).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I'm SO's thorn in the side but he just deals with it! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 10:35 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• To me-a "thorn in the side" makes you question yourself and your personality and most times, that is really uncomfortable especially if YOU do NOT like what you see in yourself. Sometimes that can lead to the person HATING you-as their thorn, rather than turning inward and seeing what they can change about themselves-thus making you their arch nemesis.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Mar. 1, 2010