open relationship question..

first off- if you are AGAINST or want to BASH my choices don't respond it won't change my lifestyle... just an FYI

now my question, me and my SO belong to a website and been trying to find FWB's well i get lots of responses from men(over half gag but ya) and well hes had none so far.. and hes starting to feel really bad ... idk what to do, or if anyone knows a good site for men, hes not bad looking by any means so idik what to do to help him out its taking a hit to his self esteem

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• There are more men than women on those sites - by FAR. So yeah, you are going to be one of very few women and will get a lot of responses. He's just one of a million men, so he'd have to really stand out to get a response from a woman.

Answer by missanc at 10:40 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• there lots of groups on here just google in cm some of what you're searching for and you're sure to find a group that's about what you're into.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Tell him I'll do him. SO and I are in an open relationship. If your man likes older women and lives in or near the FL panhandle he's got a "date"! If that's not an option then try for couples. That might work better to transition. You don't have to be with them at the same time if you don't want to but it gives you both a chance to see if that's what you want and with possibly experienced people at open relationships

Answer by admckenzie at 10:41 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• yea we did the couple swaps but our issue.. we never found a couple we both clicked with.. lol adm- we are in minnesota :P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Is there a way to just look for couples? That way you would have a man and he would have a woman? Or is "swinging" considered different than an "open relationship?" I'm assuming there's a bio involved or something like that? Maybe if YOU write his bio as he wife, it might help other women to take more notice of him.

Sorry if I'm not really being that helpful, DH and I aren't into this type of thing at all, so I don't really know anything about it.
    Anonymous

• My friend has found a ton of dates on www.plentyoffish.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• ok not sure if i understand but sounds like u guys have seprate sites like his and hers...maybe if u put a picture up of the both of u that might help. women are more shy when it comes to that stuff were guys hop right on if they can..also i know someone who wanted to meet a couple for fun and they put an add on cregs list ( couple seeking couple ) so the man knew about the husband and the wife knew about the wife..and everyone knew it was a couple thing.. they would meet up for drinks and just see were it went from there...just let your man know women are shy about somethings and of corse us women tend to be cauious we dont want to meet a crazy person...but eaither way good luck and let him know its not him..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I'm with the others... maybe you could post together so that the wording is good, and they have an idea that he's not like the guy that was meeting and killing the women off of myspace.
    I think a LOT of men are on there looking for hookups so yea more likely that he just isn't putting anything overly catchy on his site.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2010