Does your skin breakout?

Toward the end of my pregnancies, I get acne bad on my hairline, my neck and my chest. Do you have the same problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes! I never had acne issues until I was pregnant with my first. Then BAM early on in the pregnancy I got bad acne. I hope this time it doesn't come on as bad! I think I tried every type of facewash out there too, nothing really works when you are pregnant. Good luck!
    weberbaby

Answer by weberbaby at 12:33 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I didnt have that problem but my sister did. At the end of her pregnancy her whole forhead was covered in acne I felt so bad for her
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 10:53 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• My skin is really broken out now and I am only like 13 weeks!
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 10:53 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• yes
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 10:57 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• With my girls, my skin ALWAYS cleared up (i'm genetically prone to acne anyway), but this time (and i'm only 9 weeks!) my face is breaking out bad! I seem to have cleared up some on my chin, but my cheeks are breaking out, and I usually NEVER break out there! Oh the joys of pregnancy and the things we put up with to spawn new life!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 1, 2010