breasfeeding moms

me and my husband are trying for baby number two!!! my daughter just turned a year old, and am breastfeeding her still. my question is how long did it take you to get pregnant again while still breastfeeding(planned or not), am just curious, lol

ashcrash

Asked by ashcrash at 10:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• That would really depend on whether you've gotten your cycle back or not. I got my cycle back very shortly after the birth of both my boys, my oldest was 4-5 months old when I got pregnant with my second, and my second was around the same age when I got pregnant with my third. I exclusively breastfed both, it just didn't do anything to stop my cycle.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:03 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• my friend is still breastfeeding her 2 year old and is 22 weeks pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Im SO fertile! I got pregnant while BF exclusively. No womans body is the same, so, its going to depend on your cycles.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:18 AM on Mar. 2, 2010