Do you remember when?

you and your dh/so were so inlove that anything they did or said did not bother you and when climbing into bed and having some good loving did not seem like a chore. why? do things have to change :(
I love my dh but there are times I don't even bother with him bc he is cold in his own way I mean I am very affectionate but he just lays there and gives me a half ass hug and kiss but with no affection into it...He is overweight and I can lose 40 lbs. myself but I don't try as hard as I used to bc of his reaction to me. I know he loves me but he has his own issues to deal with it just makes me be distant from him and when he wants sex he'll try to get me into it but it is nothing like it used to be he makes so blah sometimes and I tell him but he doesn't know or realize it. He does have an ED problem too and that doesn't help :( He does use medication but sometimes when he is in the mood I am not or vise versa...ugh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I think everyone has that problem, even when there are no health conditions.
    My hubby isn't a huggy kind of guy and I'm not an overly affectionate kind of gal... but when I do need some, I will lay my head on his shoulder, or just touch him on the arm, neck etc. I read somewhere that when we touch our partner that it does something for us sexually (even when the touch isn't in a sexual way) so I do that as often as I can and for us, it seems to have helped us.
    I'd join a weight loss thing together if you're both interested and just try to have fun, and relax with each other, the rest will happen if you're not thinking about it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:09 AM on Mar. 1, 2010