Do you have an iPhone and/or AT&T cell phone service?

How do you like it? Our cell phone service ended its contract and we are looking to get away from Nextel/Sprint. AT&T seems to have the best family plans and service in our area. I would just like to get some feedback before I start a contract with them. Pros? Cons?

Thanks

momtotrips

Asked by momtotrips at 11:07 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• AT&T IS GREAT ....IPHONE'S ARE CRAP THEY BREAK EASY AND YOU CANT INSURE THEM .....WE PAY 60 DOLLARS MAYBE EVEN LESS FOR TWO PHONE'S A MONTH AND OUR PHONE'S WERE FREE! WE DONT HAVE TEXTING OR INTERNET ON OUR PHONE'S!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I have an Iphone and I love it my dh has his too and we have AT&T. It really depends on what you are looking for in a phone provider you should stick with who you have now only bc you've already established something with them but if there has been problems with them (which we haven't) then find else where. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• We have been with AT&T for years- I don't even know how long and we have never had a problem with them. My sweet husband got me an iphone last October and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it...I LOVE being able to check Cafemom while I'm away and get e-mails. I love the "google" app...you just say "Olive Garden" for example and it will show you how to get to it and give you a phone number...you just tough the phone number and it calls. In e-mails also, if someone sends their phone number- yuou just touch it and it calls them- very easy. It is GREAT entertainment for the kids also. They have many many free apps. You can also download a Facebook app.-I don't use FB though. My husbband just has a regular Nokia phone (by choice) and I have internet and we both have text- we pay 145 a month
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• We are switching because 1yr 1/2 ago we upgraded to the nextel blackberries. It was a great phone but after 4 months the trackballs went out on our phones. We brought them into the service center for them to repair and instead of fixing the trackball they just ordered us new phones. A week into having the refurbished phones it quit receiving emails, calls and texts. You have to take the battery out multiple times a day in order to receive everything. 18 phones later we are still having the same problems and Nextel won't help us or own up to the problem. They want us to pay and upgrade to a new phone, which is BS. Both of us are in construction and have become dependent on our phones for work. It makes things so much easier.

I just wanted to get some feedback on phones and service before I commit.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 11:41 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• i like att, i don't have an iphone though (they are expensive and we have two phones). i probably wont ever change providers bc i really love att.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 1, 2010