Olay face cream?

I am almost 30 and don't do any kind of anti aging, I've seen alot of this olay face moisturizer, However it is like $20 so not sure i should buy it. It it works i'd like to try it. Just wondering if it works and if its worth spending the money for it.

kelka24

Asked by kelka24 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I sell anti aging products and yes they are a little pricey, but they work. Mine were used in the Miss America pageant, so someone must think they're good. :) Message me if you'd like to know more.
    lubbockmommy510

Answer by lubbockmommy510 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Looking after your skin now will delay and/or minimise the signs of aging but only surgery will get rid of wrinkles.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I use Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion. It has a SPF 50 which is really important to help with aging. I'm only 25 years old but I want to take really good care of my skin. Anyway, this lotion is great. It soaks in quickly, and doesn't get greasy throughout the day, and works great under foundation. The only downside is that it costs about $20-$25 I think and the bottle is small but it goes a long way. Another great Olay lotion is Olay Anti-Wrinkle SPF 15 daily lotion. It's cheaper and really evened out my skin tone and even cleared up my skin. Hope this helps!
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 3:18 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• You should definitely be using an anti-aging regimen to keep your skin in good shape as you age. I used Olay products for years and they were OK until I hit my mid thirties. I use Avon Anew moisturizers now and they are so much better for my skin. Anew is about the same cost as Oil of Olay and lasts a long time. I only need to re-purchase about every 3 months. Avon has 3 different skin care lines for younger women as well. PM me if you are interested.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 3:15 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I bought a 2 pack at Costco for $38. It works, but not any better than the Estee Lauder I've used for years---it's cheaper than the EL though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 AM on Mar. 2, 2010