Confusing.

I had a miscarriage, and we used condoms afterwards but one broke, so there is a possibility I could be pregnant. I never got my period after the miscarriage though, unless it started up after the miscarriage bleeding, because I bled for awhile; anyway if I was pregnant would I just tell them the date of the miscarriage to determine how far along I was? Or the date of my last period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Most likely they would do an ultrasound right now and use that to date the pregnancy since it is not clear if you even had a cycle.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 11:41 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Explain to them exactly what you just said here. They won't mind anwering a question like that.
    DAjZeZnLE

Answer by DAjZeZnLE at 11:23 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Thank you! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Yea basically the day of ur last period and the last day u bled when u m/c..although I doubt u r pregnant at this point. You couldt still have some hcg left over from the failed pregnancy.
    ofcourseithurts

Answer by ofcourseithurts at 11:42 AM on Mar. 1, 2010