What is your 9 month olds favorite foods?

My little diva is sooo picky so I'm trying to find things she will like to eat. Now that all she wants is table food. I've tried making her eat what we're eating but that only works if she likes it otherwise she is gagging and spitting it out.

3beautbabies

Asked by 3beautbabies at 11:22 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• His favorite was baked sweet potatoe mushed with formula/breast milk.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:25 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• yogurt, yogurt and more yogurt! she gets excited when she sees the container...Oh and avocado, bananas and an occasional McD's French fry (Just one!)
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 12:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Steak, chicken, sweet potato, squash, potato, oatmeal, mac & cheese, cheese, crackers, applesauce, rice.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I am glad you asked, because I was wondering the exact same thing. I just tried a hot dog today for my 9 month old baby girl. We took the skin off and cut it up, and she LOVED it. But it is good to know that there are other things that I can try too. Thank you for asking the question 3beautbabies!
    dawnsmommy

Answer by dawnsmommy at 12:29 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• im terrified of doing table foods lol im afraid what im eating wont be nutritionally enough for him...plus im so afraid of him choking...gah im a nervous nellie! but he loves yogurt. ESP the yo baby one with apple and sweet potato...tastes like carrot cake to me!
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 2:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2010