what is up with ebayers these days

every time I sell an item the person does not pay at all or pays a week later and I never receive any type of explansation no aplogies ..nothing. I am now selling something else on ebay and the lady messaged me asking will I go down on the price and make it a buy it now so she can purchased it. anyone else have problems getting payment from ebayer? I have to wait a couple of more days before I can open a case so I can asked the buyer to cancel the transaction. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have had a couple non paying bidders in the last couple weeks myself and I didn't receive payment until I actually opened a case on day 9 and after sending several emails myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Hmmm... that sucks! I haven't sold anything on Ebay in a while, but never had that problem before. Was thinking I'd sell some of my baby gear on Ebay, but maybe I should just have a yard sale!
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 11:59 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• my bf bought something and paid, waited two weeks for the item and never got it! finally on the third and while working with the guy to get the item he finally told him to give back his money that he was sick of waiting for the item that was never going to come. the guy kept saying he was out of town and would get to it when he got home. DON'T list something and not send it! ok done with my vent, i know ebay sucks and i don't trust people on there.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• the economy is not good now for selling. Peolpe can't afford stuff so they bail on ya. I gave up on ebay a long time ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 AM on Mar. 2, 2010