Any one around 32 weeks pregnant and just ready to meet your little angel?

I feel her move all the time and just want to meet her already. I have been telling my three year old about her for the past 6 months and hes probably wondering when shes going to get here by now lol. Im not really having any pains except my pelvice area is hurting quit a bit like its just sore. Other then that my pregnancy is going great Im just ready to meet our little girl and hold and kiss her.

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:50 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yea, I have 3 kids and was ready by that time too. It takes forever when you get closer to the end! Good luck though your almost there :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I'm 32 weeks and so ready to meet my lil guy. Especially since the docs told me I would deliver early and put me on bedrest at 19 weeks...they thought he would arrive by 24 weeks. So it seems like instead of being due in April, I was due in January or early February. lol Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy...your little girl will be beautiful.
    MommaRikard

Answer by MommaRikard at 3:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2010