whats your favorite chicken dish?

I want to make something with chicken but tied of the same ol" same ol" fried chicken, bbq chicken!! Any Ideas ladies? Thanks a bunch :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Chicken with potatoes and carrots in a Reynold's Oven Bag with lemon and basil.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I love Lemon Pepper Chicken..Bake with lemons , peppers, thyme, rosemary, sage..Very good flavor profile!

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 11:57 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Campbell's cream of chicken soup has a great recipe on the back. It's one of my faves! Cheesy chicken & rice casserole I think it's called. There's lots of things to do with chicken, chicken parmesan, chicken tortillas, baked chicken, grilled chicken, chicken chili, etc. Go to allrecipes.com and type in chicken dishes you will get a lot of good recipes on there! :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• GREEN CHILLY CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
    1stimemommy87

Answer by 1stimemommy87 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• We love chicken fajitas, cheddar garlic chicken, grilled spicy chicken over salad and our new favorite, parmesan crusted chicken with a lemon caper sauce, omg, so good. Let me know if interested in any of those recipes.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:01 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• My first thought was enchiladas too! On the back of the Parmasean Shake n Bake bag is one a parmasean chicken too. It is really good.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Southwestern Pizza! Saute 2-3 chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces. The last 5 minutes of cooking add half of a taco seasoning packet (or chile powder, garlic, a smidge of cumin, and salt and pepper to taste). Remove from pan. Saute a small onion and a small green pepper cut into 1" pieces. Remove from pan. On a Boboli (or whatever brand you like) pizza crust, use salsa as your sauce. Top with chicken, peppers and onions. Top with Mozzarella and bake until cheese begins to get bubbly. SOOOO delicious. I think that's what we'll be having for dinner tonight...haven't made it in a while and DH LOVES it. Oh, and can garnish with sour cream and cilantro if you like.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Stuffed Bruschetta Chicken....
    Anonymous