Don't you hate it when your dh/so?

Do you ever think ok I want some sex tonight but subconsciously know that maybe your dh might not be able to hold his own (he has ED) and yes he takes medication for this but I hate it when I am in the mood and he holds up alittle while then it starts to loose it firmness I hate when that happens I have to catch him on a day that he has taken his medication but sometimes I am not into it...Why can't we just have good sex like it used to be :(
Sometimes we do time it to be in the mood together but sometimes when he is firm enough it seems like my stuff shuts down and doesn't feel him or I'll get so wet that I don't feel him... I mean he is not small down there it is just me. Sometimes I don't even bother to cuddle with him bc he'll want sex and when I do give it he'll lose it. It is a sucky feeling. For starters I know we need to lose weight me 30lbs him 50lbs.
venting helpme.....!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HE should ASK you before he takes his medication! It's not fair to you if he's in the mood and you're not and not fair to him either! It should be DISCUSSED before hand instead of just assuming. That's so rude of him. I'm sorry. I'm all for giving your man attention, but it should so be a mutual thing-otherwise, it's a waste of a very expensive medicine. As far as you not feeling him...try doing your Kegal exercises again, or masturbate while he is penetrating you. Chances are, the latter will turn him on a LOT and he won't lose firmness!
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 11:59 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I sort of know what you are going through, my ex had ED and I had to bring it to his attention, he kept getting soft not long after we started. He got offened and said I was the one making him soft because I really did not want to and he could tell. Then he would tell me that I was cheating because I felt too big. Which it crazy. I am built very close and not big at all. Anyway hope my story helps.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you guys need to find a way to take the pressure out of it. It sounds like he might be getting lost on the idea that you are expecting something to happen. Maybe if you are in the mood one night, try something different. Tell him that he doesn't have to worry about performing and you take the reigns. You don't have to have penetration. Just kiss him and touch him and be very sensual with him without the pressure to actually go all the way. There are lots of ways to be intimate together without penetration. If he doesn't feel like he HAS to ejaculate it may be easier for him to get into the mood with you - even if he isn't firm.

I'm anon because I get red in the face when I talk about sex... Sorry!
    Anonymous

• Oh my....TMI. I would never publicize personal issues like this here....this is a public site. Your marriage and sex problems should stay between you and your husband and maybe a Doctor. Please be careful......
    Anonymous

• You are so silly anonymous at 11:35 it's not like we can see you...lol unless you want us to...lol silly girl...lol

OH and anonymous at 12:03 you are joking right? This is the place to be when you are just curious of something don't be so old fashioned.

Anonymous