Outdoor storage

I have so many outdoor toys for my daughter, but I don't know how to store them so they aren't everywhere. At the moment I have a dresser in the garage actually (LOL) filled with chalk and all of that, but I can only fill the bottom 3 drawer b/c she can't reach higher than that. So how do you guys storage your outdoor toys? I have tricycles, power wheels, balls, chalk, EVERYTHING and I don't know what to do! Thanks a bunch!!

Trishy7

Asked by Trishy7 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• We have a 2 car garage, but we only park 1 car in it. The other half is filled with bikes, skateboards, etc. We have a huge box of balls, gloves, bats, etc. The bikes that don't get used as much (mine and one of my dh's) hangs on pegs on the wall, but the kids all have theirs in and out all the time (we have 3 older kids - 8, 10, and 12, and a 15 month old), they just know to keep them on the right half of the garage when they park them. We plan to build a 2nd detached garage/storage building on the back of the house at some point (that's what my parents had when I was growing up), but until then it's what we have to do.

Answer by missanc at 1:18 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• We keep all that in the garage. There's still room for one of our cars too. We have a lot of shelves in there.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2010