i think i suck in bed :^O

my hubby b-day is coming up and i want to do something special..something different such as positions ect. Is there a website that talks about positions or something? I dont want to buy books cause he"ll find them and I want it to b a surprise.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wellll, sucking in bed is not a bad thing in my POV. I do it quite well and that's one of the reasons he's been with me for more than years! Not the ONLY reason, but one of them! *tee hee!*
    Just do a search on Kama Sutra...You should be able to get quite a few ideas.
    Anonymous

• *more than TEN years, that should say!
    Anonymous

• You can just google sex postions and a whole bunch of sites will come up. Sex 101 is a good one. Dont forget to delete your history or he will fiind out before you are ready. Hubby and I go surfing to find new postions, toys, outfits etc.. Once you have surprised him, this can be something you both do together. Just remember to have fun even if a postion doesn't work out.. Love the above poster.. I suck in bed too.. 18 years for us!!!
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:59 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I agree with the first answer. Men LOVE head, plain and simple. you could always check up on a few techniques that way. Maybe add choc syrup or something to spice it up. Also anal sex can be amazing if you're open to it. Not many couples do this regularly, so maybe (if you think it's something he'd be into) grab a towel to lay on the bed, and enjoy ;)
    Anonymous

• sucking in bed is NOT a bad thing, a man who gets regular head is not gonna stray baby girl HAHAHAHA
    Anonymous

• try googling kama sutra positions. There are over 800 positions for kama sutra

Answer by admckenzie at 1:29 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• goodp.s I'm sure he loves that you "suck" in bed!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2010