What do you hate about your husband?

I know you love him, i love mine too but what do you hate? It can be small or something huge!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I hate everything about him right now. The way he looks the way he eats. the way he smells the fact that he is bipolar!!!
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 12:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I hate that mine cheated on me, maybe this is cold but I hate that he is sick, with Crohns disease. It makes our life so hard :(
    Anonymous

• His temper, his snoring and the way he sucks food out of his teeth, oh and the way he picks at his fingernails. What can you do, nobody's perfect, lol.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• He is a pack rat and he smacks his mouth when eating.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• He make that noise in the back of his throat ..you know that noise! The way he eats, his snoring, his stinky feet, his inability to do general housework, laundry or food preparations at home, he is snippy with my mother and mean to my friends....he is moody, tempermental, loud and stupid.............I could go on and on
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 12:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I hate how I have to clean up his trash he leaves around every morning and being that hes a contractor he makes things look nice and pretty for everyone else but projects around my house never get done!
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 12:57 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I dont HATE anything about my husband. I dilike that he leaves his socks all over the floor, but I am thankful that he is here to do that. You will miss these things when they are gone.
    Anonymous

• "Hate" is a strong word. What frustrates me most about my husband is that he will take on too many projects at once, and then his projects end up dominating my life and I don't end up getting the things done that I and the rest of the family need done.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I cannot say i hate anything. but i dislike his extreme tendency to view everything in extremes, black and white always. no grey
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I do not like that he does not always stand up for himself.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2010