It's either boy or girl

Today I was looking online for toy organziers and all I could find is either boy or girl norhing unisex, well I found unisex ones but it's twice the freaking price. I'm so freaking sick of that, it's either you have to get a boy (cars, toy story) or girl (dora, priceness) I got my two kids a table a couple months back and same thing I had to get a toy story because it was either boy or girl or pay 2-3 times more for a unisex style. I have a girl who is 2 and a boy who is 8 months right now they share a room because being a single mom I can't afford a 3 bedroom apartment for a long time. They share toys we have a large varity of toys a few girl a few boy but most of them are unisex. Does anyone else share the same furstraion? Why can't they have more unisex or at least have them as cheap as the others. The corps just do it to make more money f***ing selfish Companys thinking on their pockets more then the low-income people.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Shopping

• the closest ikea is over an hour and a half from me
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Ikea has some nice stuff that isn't super expensive and they have unisex stuff. Maybe you're not looking at the right places.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Why not just buy clear storage bins by tupperware to hold your toys?
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 3:55 PM on Mar. 2, 2010