Anal Sex?

It hurt so freakin bad!!! I tried this with my ex and he was kinda small so it only hurted the first time. (This was about 6 yrs ago) Im 24 and married to my hubby for 3 yrs and he never tried it I know he wants to but it hurted so bad the last time he attempted. He said he didnt want to try it any more since it hurted...how can i make it less painful? I feel bad that i did this with someone else and not my husband.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• try this http://ww2.pureromance.com/PublicStore/product/Booty-Eaze,391,212.aspx I have some but i havent tried it yet because im too scared.
    Anonymous

• Probably lots of lube! I wouldn't go there at all!
    Anonymous

• First of all, if you don't like something don't feel like you have to do it for your husband. Secondly, you have to relax and use lots of lube! Take it slow, start with fingers and move up from there. You can get some medium size sex toys, or some anal beads to get used to the feeling.
    Anonymous

• lots of foreplay, have him massage the anal opening to loosen up the sphincters (the part that would hurt if he didn't do that), use something like anal eze or astroglide, have him go slow, concentrate on your clit while he does his thing. I don't like it but you might. At least this way it won't hurt if he's not huge.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• It was the same for me but you have to relax your muscles and use plenty of lube and its best if you try it at first just laying on you side w/ him up behind you or "doggy style" alot of guys like anal but are scared to admit it and if he likes it you should at least give it a few tries and if not hopefully he won't go find someone who will do it.
    Anonymous

• You also have to have him stimulate your clitoris and maybe play with some toys on you during. You need to be very aroused and into it. It helps to have an orgasm beforehand or during insertion. You don't have to start with his penis, you can get various anal toys and work up to it, only do whats comfortable. Once it becomes uncomfortable its a snowball effect, you tense up, so let him know to go slow and when to take a step backward. There really is a skill to this on the man's part, he has to get you very aroused by stimulating your clitoris and work slowly...some men just can't do it....Oh and of course some wine wouldn't hurt.

Anonymous

• They key is relaxing and lubrication-just like these other women have told you. Look for something called Anal Ease...It really makes a difference.
    BTW-"hurted" is NOT a word!!! It's "HURT" even for past tense!
    Anonymous

• It "hurted so bad" ? LOL. Just don't do it!!! That is not sex. That is disgusting. DO you not know about "Making love"???? Love is what you should have and that results in LOVE MAKING, not sodomy. It is physically dangerous and....it hurts. Love should NOT hurt!
    Anonymous

• LOL it hurted...wow
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 1:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Wow....reading everyones' replies makes me think of pornography...really yukkky.....I have too much self respect to do that. Its not normal. Its so.....gay.
    Anonymous