Are you still as attracted to your DH/SO....

As much as you were when you two first met? Are you more attracted to him now or less attracted to him? And why? Im just curious. Thanks ladies.

AProsser

Asked by AProsser at 1:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• i am not crazy phermone passionatly wanting to bounce him every minute no. but i love him more now than i have ever before. and i love his bod nakey
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I am so in LOVE with my husband still after being together for 13 years.. being that I am so in love with him, the attraction will never be an issue no matter what.. that nervous fun making out is probably what I miss with him the most..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Im still very much attracted to my husband after 9 years. Our personalities clash but he is still a hottie to me.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Yes, I am still attracted to him ... but not as much as I was when we met 5 yrs ago. It's nothing to do with the way he looks... he actually looks better NOW than he did THEN .... it's more about his personality (he is very insensitive, never serious about anything, and he is selfish... although I'm sure he doesn't mean to be) and the fact that our relationship has been kinda rocky for the last few years. I think once you get to know someone, looks don't mean anything. I mean, he is a very good looking, attractive guy... but most of the time, his personality is not so attractive. LoL
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 2:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I think I'm less attracted : / Doesn't help that he keeps shaving his hair off because he doesn't want to get a professional haircut...sounds petty, but hair is a big factor in attraction for me.
    Anonymous

• I am more attracted to him now. Obviously when we first met I was attracted to him physically, but now it's so much deeper than that. He's a big, "manly" man (shaved head, earrings, goatee, etc) - a real biker type with a Harley and a sports car, but he CRIED when our son was born! My mom said she had never seen a man floating on air as much as he was (and I have 3 brothers and one BIL, all with kids). To me, that was a huge thing that he was that excited, happy, in love with our son - made me love him that much more. Seeing him with our son, being so gentle, and my older kids, being so playful, has made him seem ever sexier to me, and I can't wait until the kids go to bed at night so I can jump on him!

Answer by missanc at 2:01 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I'm so attracted to him that I hump his leg as soon as he walks in the door!

Wait....
    Anonymous

• I love my DH more and more everyday. We have a very strong relationship and our love is very true and strong.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• im more attracted to my dh now than when we first met, because we been thru so many things, and i feel he's the only man that understands me for who iam.
    ascora

Answer by ascora at 2:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I thought my husband was the hottest man I ever met when I first met him! After 12 years, he sure has changed a ton but I can't keep my hands off him! Not only am I still attracted to him the same, I want him so much more because I know what he is capable of!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2010