My "friend" told me I should get in shape or my husband will leave. I told her...

"Pear-shaped is a shape!!!" I'm telling you. My husband loves his pear shaped woman. My friend needs to MHOB. And I told her so.
Does it seem to you that women in bad relationships or not in relationships at all always have something to say to try to bring you down?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• No one has ever said anything negative about my relationship, but this girl obviously doesn't know what love is, or she would know that what shape you are in has little or nothing to do with how happy your husband is with you. I'd have told her to shove it up her ass.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• yea they're just jeolous...don't mind them.
    ascora

Answer by ascora at 2:13 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I think she wants your man and she sounds jealous of you.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Yeah that's a red flag saying she wants to eff your man, or already is...
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 2:17 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Meh. Ignore her - maybe someone once left her because of her looks, but that means nothing to you if your man loves you the way you are.

Good on you for telling her to MHOB :)

Anonymous

• no one has said anything like that to me personally, but I have friends who have been told things similar to that by other "friends"
    Good for you sticking up for yourself. Why does a man have to love you because of your looks? how about for who you are!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:26 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I kinda have the same problem. *hugs*
    Anonymous

• No. I have one good friend in a miserable dead-end relationship and she always points out the good side of what I'm complaining about. She's very positive for my marriage and I appreciate her.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• OP here-Thing is...this woman is bigger than I am...and her husband left her for a woman about my size. I understand she's speaking from a place of hurt, but sheeeiiiit. I carry myself well. I wear my clothes well. I keep my appearance neat and presentable. I am a plus-sized woman, but that doesn't mean I have to be SLOPPY! And no, my husband hasn't met her. This is an on-line "friend"...We went to school together, but she moved when she got married. Besides, my husband and I are making love every possible chance we get! LOL! He wouldn't have energy for another woman! I am PLENTY!
    Anonymous