how much did you spend on your first child's, first bday party??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• about $100. then i learned better. LOL
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:42 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Not counting the gift we bought him about $100 but only because our home right now is too small for a party. When we own a bigger place we'll probably spend about $30.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Besides gifts probably $75, never again. Her 2nd birthday we held in our backyard and we just had cupcakes and some snacks. Now gifts is another story, I will not say what I spent.
    beautyqueen616

Answer by beautyqueen616 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Mine is coming and I will probably spend about $150 for food and decorations. It's at a park.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 3:17 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• just got him some new clothes....he's 1....he's not interested in a party, nor does he care. It was friends and family and we all had dinner while he played with some new toys. he loved it and it was all of 40 bux!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• maybe 30 .. made their cakes from tastycakes piled high.a candle . a balloon or two and something they needed as a gift for them..
    littlefoots

Answer by littlefoots at 3:33 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Not much. Just granpa and grandma and me. We bought a few gifts and Grandma made a cake. Her Daddy was in VietNam and coulfdn't be there. But he sent her a cute "flight suit" with her name and Snoopy embroidered on it. :-)
    Birthday parties don't have to cost much. The one year old baby won't know, won't be impressed. LOL. And the party is for the baby ....not for you .
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• pretty much nothin!! whats the point, its not like she remembers...why not save it up for when shes older and can actually enjoy it. one of my friends had a huuuuge bday party for her 1 yr old, like 75 ppl showed up..i think it was just retarded!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Probably around $130 or so.. not including her presents. She's my first, and it was her 1st birthday.. just seemed right.. Next year I wont spend that much..
    SarahNichelle

Answer by SarahNichelle at 1:03 AM on Mar. 2, 2010