Trying to find at home work

Hi! If anyone knows about any legit, good paying at home work i can do, please let me know! I want to try to go back to school in June, but i need to work also. My baby is only five months old and i breastfeed so i can't be away from her too much....I wouldn't wanna be away from her too much anyway! If I'm able too i would like to be able to work from home plus do online classes so i could just stay with her. So please let me know if anybody knows of anything. I guess either answer this or email me at hellopuppy113@yahoo.com...Thank you!

tasiac22

Asked by tasiac22 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm sure you'd qualify for Financial AId and most colleges these days have classes online. You could also get work study as well while you go to school to help pay for bills. I don't think tehre is a legit work from home job unless you go to school for it or pay a fee. It costs money to work from home unfortunately.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• So you want to be a work at home mom? But everything you read wants you to buy product, inventory, sell, sell, sell!  Why take on the added hassle? Why spend money  to make money?

This is a list of FREE work at home jobs! One of them is giving away $10 Amazon cards all day for the month of March! Make Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions. This is how I stay at home with my kids, and help my hubby with finances. It's a great company, and it's new...so there is great potential for everyone!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 4:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Congrats on your baby! I nursed both of my babies until they were 11 1/2 months old, I know exactly how you feel. :) I work from home, I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I sell Avon and have for 27 years. It has paid alot of bills and allowed me to work around the children. Visit my profile for some additional info or message me. I would love to have you on my team.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 7:17 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• All I wanted was to Stay at home and raise my Own Children...I was
    totally shocked at all the scams on the Internet that were targeting
    people like me.

I spent months looking, and did pay some "fees" to find out

about legitimate work from home. None of them were able to offer
    anything more than a few surveys for pay, crafts to assemble, or
    mystery shopping (all of which were nothing more than some spare
    change...not an income).

I am very excited to now Own my own Home Business.

I am working at my own pace and I have met and Teamed up with some
    Awesome Mothers and others...that have the same Goals as I DO!

I would love to share this opportunity with you. Just visit my
    website, and I will contact you with the details.

Mom's go to www.BeHomeNow.biz
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 8:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I have an at home business where I'm partnered with a wellness company. At heart, we’re a group of conscientious shoppers (now over 500,000 strong) who believe that the products we use everyday should help make our homes, our family, and our world healthier and happier.

It requires no large investment, selling, parties, or overhead costs. You can work as much or as little as you want. You will get great member benefits such as 40% off all your household products, $100 in free shopping dollars, and you get paid just for referring your friends to the products!!

My daughter just turned one and because of this company I have been able to be a stay at home mom and enjoy every minute of my daughter! It truly is the best work experience I've ever had and I'm sure you'll feel the same way.

Check out my website or message me for more details!

Carron Gowen
    www.momceo.com/carron
    EcoMomCEO@gmail.com
    mommy2egg

Answer by mommy2egg at 9:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I breastfed for 23 months with a full time job. You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 5:35 AM on Mar. 2, 2010