• In the Spotlight:

For those for play PS3

Lastnight the Playstation Network crashed! Some how it got set back to 1999. If you have a PS3 slim your network should still work, some how the slim was not effected. But if you have the origional larger PS3 I'm sure you've figured out by now that the network is down. Also I've heard from a few people that it effect the PSP, not sure if it's the new ones or old ones though. For anyone who is having this problem are you still able to play games not being online? Mine wont even do that, and now wont play my Netflix. We clean our system on a regular basis, so I know being dirty is not the reason. This really ticks me off, I rely on my PS3 for gaming, and watching movies! Now I'm stuck in the stone ages!

Mom_of_2_boyz87

Asked by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my dh ps3 crashed last night too, he has been mad all day since he cant play, lol
    kandy800

Answer by kandy800 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Same here. Dh depends on ps3 to play netflix and is mad that he has to go back to the dvd player. lol
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 5:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• OP: The network is back up!!! We're able to play our games now.
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 8:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• whoohoo i'm going to tell dh now
    kandy800

Answer by kandy800 at 8:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2010