avon?

is it really worth selling?..i'm looking for something to bring in a little extra money each month..do you have to do the meetings and things like that or can you just sell it?..any other info would be great! thanks ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I did it for a year and never made money at it. My Aunt is still doing it. Going on 4 years and she lives in a big city area. She also has never made money it it. There are no meetings. Just selling if you can even bring in money.
    Anonymous

• I have been with Avon for 27 years, and I make money. You have to make sure you are selling more than you are buying. I am an Avon recruiter and would be happy to answer any other questions you may have. Message me and let me help you determine if this is right for you. I would love to have you on my team. Start up cost is 20.00 so it is affordable for most people.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 7:01 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I have been selling for 6 months and i don't make crap. They charge you for all sorts of stupid stuff say you are going to make this amount of money and you never see it. IMO it's not worth it. I am quitting. To much of a time saver and gas waister.
    Anonymous