how to deal with the previous baby moms?

my fiance has two previous baby moms (ughh) and i always feel so aggravated and annoyed when he has to deal with them because there ghetto hood tat type women. help

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 3:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• You deal with it. Those kids are his and theirs you can't change that and as long as his kids are around they should be around. If you don't want to deal with baby mama drama don't date a guy with kids.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 7:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• that sucks. i dont think id marry a man with two other baby moms. i feel like id just become the third baby mom!!!! good luck!
    Anonymous

• you deal. or pick a man who hasnt knocked up every woman hes been with. they're children are his children therefore you will always have them in your life.
    Anonymous

• Mine has four other babies' mothers. If you love your man, those b*tches will not interfere with your relationship, because your man will be man enough to only deal with the mothers when it comes to the kids. I HIGHLY suggest he beat them to the punch and file for joint custody and make them contact a third party where the kids can be picked up and dropped off when the visits are over. Go for every other weekend to start.
    Anonymous

• basically just let him deal with them. that will keep the drama way down. the worst thing u could do is be like one of those women on maury who is helping the guy get away with not being there for his kids. this is coming from a woman whose dh has a dd from a previous relationship.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 3:33 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Encourage him to get visitation! That way, the other babies' mothers can never accuse you of not letting him be the babies' father.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 3:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• what was in your mind when you found out he has two prev baby moms? just curious.
    Anonymous

• Run as fast as you can!! Don't get involved with a man who has kids. Talking from experience here. Especially one from two different women. Oh honey...nothing good can come from that. Let's see. Two different child support payments. Two differnt pick up points. Two different arguments. oh man! Run!! I have made it my lifes mission to tell poor women like you who are not in a legal binding agreement to this man to run. I can't tell you the heartache you are in for. Bash me if you will ladies. RUN!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Oh that is sooo not fair! Just because YOU had a bad experience doesn't mean everyone will, :41! What about men who get involved with women who have kids? They have to deal with babies' fathers. Sometimes MEN want the relationship to work, but the women mess up and they HAVE to leave-and the kids are left with an incompetent mother until the man is able to set up visitation. Don't run.Work it out. That isn't fair, :41. Really. That's really prejudicial.
    Anonymous

• Really Anon :45 go visit the Step parenting group! Ha ha. See how much fun my friends and I are having over there. The child support payments alone are enough to leave. Ever want to own your own home?
    Anonymous