Should I have another baby?

My fiance told me that he wanted another baby, Hes an amazing father and I do my best to be a great mother, We could afford another baby but we only 19 and 21 and we already have a 19 month old girl and a 6 month old baby girl. He really wants a boy and promises after this baby we will be done and our family will be complete. Should i have another baby with him or are we too young for three children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you are in a stable family situation and want another child there is no such thing as too young. If this is what you want don't let the opinions of others sway you. Age isn't the issue, maturity is. Are you mature enough? If the answer is yes then by all means have another baby. People on here will say no because you aren't married and have a young baby, but it isn't their life it is yours. You will def. be able to enjoy your 40's since the kids will be out on there own. DO what is best for you and your family, and who cares what others think.. If you want another do it, if not then wait.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:59 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I would definatly say WAIT!
    Anonymous

• I'd say, have a baby, but wait, because you need that time alone with each and every child. Don't just have kids for the sake of having them.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 3:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• id say get married first.
    Anonymous

• You can have another baby but it doesn't have to be right away. Why not wait a little while? You could revisit the topic in six months, or a year, and make a decision then. You are so young that you have all the time in the world to have another child, and the two children you have now need your time and attention. Your 6 month old will be mobile soon and you will have your hands full. I think the best thing for all involved would be just to put the baby plan on hold for a while until the timing is better. That doesn't mean no baby, just no baby at the moment.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2010