Do women pay too much for clothing?

I've just a bargain from Gap. A coat with a regular price of $190.00 just went down for about $40.00.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Shopping

• i got my daughters jacket for next yr a guess jacket for 12 bucks was 70 bucks! i only wear designer and so does my daughter BUT at either outlet stores or on sale! designer on a dime hehe
    aliciaDnewman25

Answer by aliciaDnewman25 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• nope...i shop at forever 21 and aeropostle...$2 tank tops and $10 yoga pants and jeans....i buy designer but not expensive designer
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Not if they're not pretentious and know HOW to shop! I got 3 pairs of Applebottom Jeans for only $22 a pair-and they're plus-sized, official Apple bottoms. I also got faux fur lined official suede Timberland boots(I don't understand the big deal of faux fur-it's REAL leather!!! Anyway...)for only $40!
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 4:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I bought a $300 fur coat for $80. I don't really think it is that bad. The designer stuff now is just outragous.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:26 AM on Mar. 2, 2010