please read!!!

Is there a likley chance of having my second baby a month early if my first child was the same

a.mitchell09

Asked by a.mitchell09 at 4:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It can happen but every pregnancy is different.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:08 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• As much as many women will have similar "symptoms" while pregnant.... for instance I had pre-term labor with my first and now with my second......You should consider that every pregnancy and baby is different and that you should just prepare yourself for anything. Try to take it easy make sure you keep hydrated and eat small meals or snacks throughout the day so you dont become run down. Like they say better safe than sorry.... Good Luck to you and your lil one!
    dadkins89

Answer by dadkins89 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I agree, be prepared for anything. I had my first 2 weeks early, second 3 days late, 3rd 10 days late. I don't think that usually happens, but I fully expected my second baby to be early like my first and had a very difficult 2 week wait in the end. With my third I prepared myself in the beginning to expect the baby to be anywhere from 2 weeks early to 2 weeks late. It was still hard waiting that long, but not the same as if I had expected him to be early.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 1, 2010