After getting pregnant on birth control was your dh....

weird about sex? Mine is acting like he never plans to have sex with me again after the baby is born because he doesn't believe in birth control. He refuses to wear a condom. I think the pull out thing is kinda gross but I would rather do that than nothing. I don't wanna get pregnant again either but geez! What can I do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Make an appointment with your gynecologist for both of you and discuss the options. If he won't listen to you, maybe he'll listen to a doctor or a nurse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Tell him to grow up and use a condom or get fixed if he is that scared.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:13 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• were you on the birth control pill the first time you got pregnant or just using condoms?
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 4:14 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Pull out doesn't work! Try another type of birthcontrol, try the shot or a birthcontrol implant.Maybe that will make him feel more comfortable.
    Anonymous

• OP HERE: I was on the pill last time. He said the shot will make me get fat so he doesn't want me to get it. He doens't wanna get "fixed" because we still planning on having another child someday but not too soon. My son was only 6 months old when I got pregnant with my second.
    Anonymous

• if you dont want to get preg again then why not get your tubes tied, clamped or burnt?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Your dh is being dummy. I suggest you get on b/c or get essure afte you have this baby. If he doesn't believe in birth control...then he better be ready for you to have lots of babies.
    BTW, my tubes are tied, I'm two weeks late and have almost all of the symptoms I had when I was pg with my son. And both of my kids are pull out babies.
    Anonymous

• OH! So get an IUD after you have the baby!!! Even a hormone one! That way, a few years down the line, you can get it out and TTC again! Don't get essure! It's permanent.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 4:25 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• My husband and I have been togeather for almost 7 yrs and he has always just used the pull out method when we werent trying to concieve and its worked since day one. And we have one child that was planned and another on the way.
    Anonymous

• OP Here: I suggested I get an IUD and he still said he doesn't care or trust it. SO basically he's just being dumb I guess.
    Anonymous