Wanting a Girl

Me and my Fiance have decided to try and concieve, our son is only 3months old but It took us 5 years to get pregnant, so we're worried it will take along time the second time around and we both want our children to be close in age. We would really like a little girl so we could have one of each. This might be a personal question but I've asked my friends who have little girls and I seem to get the same answer, Just want to see if its actually true.

My question is : What sexual position where you in when you concieved a girl? So far being on top is the most popular answer I've gotten. ( if this is to personal dont answer please )

krisholl2285

Asked by krisholl2285 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I only have sex in 1 position and have one of each.
    I'm always on top because my husband is on the larger side.

Anonymous

• I have no clue how I conceived my girls. We move a lot during sex. I know they say if you have sex before you ovulate. There is more of a chance of a girl. Since the girls sperm live longer then then the boy.

Anonymous

• Their is no certain positions to get a boy or girl. That is a mith. And there is no 100% garinty you will get a girl. I wanted boys and I got 2 girls.

Answer by louise2 at 4:51 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• well i dont know about positioning, but i heard this (and it seems to be true according to my hubbys family at least) that the more often you have sex the more likely you are to have a girl... less often, a boy. We want another boy, so we are going to hold out for probably at least a month before having sex to try for a boy. but nothing is guaranteed. god will bless you with the child you are meant to have :) good luck though!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• yeah.. i dont think theres really a certain position.. its all depending what your husband gives off.. but me and my husband to be concieved our daughter on a desk.. lol
    Anonymous

• I don't know - we had sex in multiple positions and I'm not sure which one resulted in our daughter(s). There are books on this with several different "theories", you may want to look them up to try but just for fun - I wouldn't count on it actually working. One thing i read said that vegetarians are more likely to have girls (I'm not vegetarian - I have 3 boys, 2 girls)

Answer by missanc at 8:43 PM on Mar. 1, 2010