I don't know what's wrong with me...

but I know I got my dad's cold and stuff...but not for about four days now my chest aches everytime I try to move or breathe, and I get a headache everytime I stand up...and when I behind down to pick up my 7 month old my throat pains :( I don't know what's wrong....and btw many Thanks ahead of time :) PLEASE HELP & GIVE ME SOME ADVICE...

rijuamy3

Asked by rijuamy3 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Health

• I say it is time to see your Dr and see what is going on.
    Anonymous

• Webmd.com

Answer by louise2 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Have you tried googling it...I pray it's nothing but it sounds worse than your common cold. I hope you feel better really soon.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Thanks all... :) I plan on seeing my doc, but I don't want to take x-rays and blood tests if everything just comes out as normal and all it was just sickness and body aches from a cold... :( Its so hard to breathe in...and when I do...my ribcage and chest hurts even more :(
    rijuamy3

Answer by rijuamy3 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2010