what would you have done?

i was at work yesterday and i waited on this guy and his wife with 3 kids...they got done eating and the wife took 2 of the kids and went outside. the husband was in the restroom with the smallest. As he was leaving he handed me a piece of paper with his phone # on it!!!!!!! I could not believe the nerve of that guy. I tossed it in the trash but later that night when i was telling my dh we were laughing and saying i shouldve called and asked to speak to his wife or maybe even went outside and handed the # to the wife and say "your dh dropped this in my hand"....what would you have done?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You could have had your dh call the wife and say that her husband gave you his number and he was on his way over to pay her husband a visit.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 5:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I would have left it alone.  It is not your place to interfere in their relationship, no matter how inappropriate his actions were.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• i would of called the wife but im a bitch like that. i have no tolerance of cheating or the intentions of cheating. and maybe if someone would of ratted him out he would think twice to do it next time
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I would have kept the number and called the wife. I would hope if it was my DH some one would do the same for me.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I would have just threw it away. Some guys are sluts that's all.

Answer by louise2 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Cheaters get caught sooner or later...I feel sorry for his family though.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:59 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• i like that idea bacon bits..that woulda been funny...or he could've called the husband and just scared him.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• if it was a bad tip...i might have considered calling the wife!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• oh, they didnt even leave a tip. Thats what gets me. He hands me his # and doesnt tip me??? I'm thinking to myself...if i were single and if you were single...do you really think i would give you the time of day when you don't even leave me a tip? What a jack ass.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I would have gone to the wife and said, "Your husband gave this to me. I don't know why."
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2010