Im pregnant with #2, I havent gained much weight, but Ive felt movement since really early on, and I tested positive before I missed my period...could it be more than just 1 baby?

Wondering if I could be having twins... tested postive days before my period was even supposed to start, early fetal movement (not flutters, movement like when I was 5+months with my first)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't know but my doc said that you feel everything earlier with the second, third, etc. than you do with the first!
    BekahSethCC

Answer by BekahSethCC at 7:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• yea my doc said you get used to the feelings and notice them much earlier and your muscles are more relaxed so you look pregnant earlier
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 7:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I felt everything WAY earlier with #2...Every symptom came earlier..I think it is because you already know what it feels like.
    candice77

Answer by candice77 at 8:36 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I think the movement depends on where the baby is planted. Since you have not had much weight gain I would think no to the twins. If you are already feeling movement you should of had an ultrasound by now.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:23 PM on Jun. 18, 2008