what has your hubby did today to make u laugh?

mine posted "do we need shake n bake" as a comment under my status of" thinks that some people need a good beating with the clue bat!!"
my status was meant for someone else and something else entirely. but i busted up laughing lol my hubby is such a dork sometimes. but thats why i love him. lol the best part is the people on my friends list are completely confused

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my husband and I constantly laugh at things we do....I can't imagine a marriage that is laughless and stale!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 5:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Nothing yet, but he's a regular riot. He'll break into song randomly...and not established songs, either - he'll sing-narrate whatever he's doing...our daughter has started doing it now, too.
    Anonymous

• Heh - I was trying to get my DD (2) to eat her dinner, and she said she wanted to dance instead - and I said "are you sure you don't want to eat your dinner instead?" - and her daddy just said "She can dance if she wants to." then paused for a minute... then "she can leave her friends behind...." then a few seconds later "COZ HER FRIENDS DON'T DANCE AND IF THEY DON'T DANCE THEN THEY AIN'T NO FRIEND OF MINE..."
    (Only funny if you're a fan of the safetly dance, or Scrubs)
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 5:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

I lol'ed at that, and not even because of Scrubs...that's a song we've all heard on the radio!
    Anonymous

• my hubby is on the boat with his fellow marines. i miss him so much. i can't wait to hear his dorky voice again, it makes me laugh all the time.
    ascora

Answer by ascora at 5:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Not today but sometime ago we went to go get some Reeses Pieces Blizzards from Dairy Queen it's like one of those McDonalds everywhere anyway we pull up to the speaker and he is ready to order two of them one for me and one for him...lol and when he is ordering he says....He wants two Reeses Penis....lol I started to burst out laughing I couldn't believe what he had said but he caught himself and repeated it correctly but as we drove up to the window he was trying to be calm but when we drove off omg he laughed alittle but I was crying laughing so hard. I love laughing like this omg I haven't have one of those laughs in a very long time.
    Anonymous

• I haven't seen my husband yet today, so nothing yet.
    Anonymous

• He came down the hallway carrying the baby and serenading me..... with the ice cream and cake song from Baskin Robins.... goof ball.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Nothing. I only saw him for an hour and a half this morning. He got up at 8am and left for work at 9:30am. I won't see him again until he gets up in the morning (he gets home around 11pm and I go to bed at 10pm). We only spend time together on Friday and Saturday when he's off.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• he put DD's hair clips in his hair and we went shopping like that. people looked at him and he says 'my daughter wanted me to match with her, just be glad i didn't wear the skirt'. they held hands and skipped up the aisle while people stared. definetly in love with him :)
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 10:51 PM on Mar. 1, 2010