Did anyone see this?

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/octomoms-bizarre-visit-to-the-view-youre-not-quite-all-there--1016

Maybe this isn't a current event now but it used to be so I put it in this category. Octomom on the view. Really, I feel sorry for those kids

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 5:13 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I saw clips of it on other shows. Evidently, she has not ruled out having yet another baby someday!!! I hope she decides not.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 6:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• she is not right mentally and the doctor that implanted her the other 5 or 6 times should be sued for malpractice,,,there is no way a reasonable could see her think psychologically she was fit to handle more kids
    Anonymous

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:55 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I didn't watch because I can't stand the View...they all talk at the same time and interrupt each other and have the worst manners on TV. I am glad I missed OctoMom. SHe is nuts.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• there goes your cover sweet a kins!! lmao
    Anonymous