Invasive ductal carcinoma Cancer? What next?

I got bad news. I have Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Cancer. I don't know how to process this! Where to look next? I was caught off guard. Know any good places to look or read on this? Thank you for any concern and advice. My mother died from breast cancer at age 46. I'm Lucky I made it longer so far.I can't talk of this! My children want me to call them. I can't talk..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Health

• I hope this link helps. My Mother is a survivor of IDC. FIGHT! You can beat it. You have to fight and be aggressive. Don't give in. You can do this. My mom was very passive at first, convinced she was going to die. When she finally got 'pissed off' and changing her attitude it was amazing how quickly she felt better. State of mind is everything.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/breast-cancer/HQ00348

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2010