Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about where to get this

Ok does anyone know where I can get "Princess and the Frog" party supplies? I.E. Plates, cups, bowls, silverware? I looked at Walmart and Kmart online and in the stores but they have none. Any ideas? Online or a store?

Answer Question

Asked by sweetiowamommy at 5:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Shopping

Level 3 (16 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • I thought I saw that stuff at Target. Not sure though.

    Answer by jreneei at 5:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

  • When I had trouble finding Wall-e stuff for my son I went to eBay, amazon, and bonanzle to put together everything I needed.

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

  • Oriental Trading Co has lots of party supplies, so you might check there. Their website is


    Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

  • Try a party store - Parties Plus, Party Warehouse, etc. They usually have more options than WalMart, K-Mart, and Target.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

  • go to they have a ton of things and you can get a free catalog or just order straight from the website, and they can also personalize some stuff for you, pending on what you get. Good luck.

    Answer by FinleyFirst at 6:09 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

  • try party supply store.

    Answer by alejandra559 at 2:40 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

  • Thanks ladies! You helped alot!

    Answer by sweetiowamommy at 12:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Shopping
GMC Acadia

Next question overall (Diet & Fitness)
workout videos on youtube