would you assume someone had implants if....?

b4 kids and in high school they were a B cup then after kids went up to a DD? not sure if it was i was a late bloomer or if breast feeding 3 kids(my youngest is 2 and i weened her at 6 months) im tired of being accused of being fake. im a size 4 jeans and 36DD. b4 kids i was a 32B. trust me if i had the money for implants i would put a down payment on a house first b4 i would buy boobs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't only because in high school I was less than an A cup and now 2 kids later I'm a full C /small D. Not quite the increase you had, but..... I can see where someone who hasn't seen you in years and might not know you have kids might think you had some work done. I've been asked too.
    Anonymous

• No I wouldn't assume anything, I'm a D cup & would gladly be an A or B cup.
    Anonymous

• I was the same way. When I was in my early 20's I was barely an A. Then when when I was 25 they grew to a large C. Know after kids they are an E. Some women are late blooms.
    Anonymous

• I went from a pre-pregnancy size of 36C to three kids later post size of 42DDD. They NEVER went down in between. Just bgot bigger with each kid. My 'baby' is 19. With taxes this year I'm finally able to pay our cost share to have breast reduction done. I can't wait. So tired of sore neck and shoulder.
    Anonymous

• With taxes this year I'm finally able to pay our cost share to have breast reduction done. I can't wait. So tired of sore neck and shoulder.

op here

my sis had a reduction she went from a DD to a full C...she couldnt be happier and her insurance helped pay for hers cause it caused so much back pain.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't assume anything but you do sound too big for your size are you sure you are not just saying this just to see what we say...hmm? Or maybe you do have implants....I guess we'll never know.
    Anonymous

• op here really im that size and i CAN"T afford implants
    Anonymous

• Anonymous at 4:55 wow I guess it must be nice alot of woman would love to look like this. I could lose 30lbs.
    Anonymous

• op here

this is me now

Photobucket

when i was 18
    Photobucket

Anonymous

• Anon:42 here. Our insurance is paying the bulk but we still have a $500 cost share because deductables for the year haven't been met yet. I totally understand your sisters pain. It effects daily life.. It inhibits social life. It has caused esteem issues and thereby intimacy problems. It isn't just about big boobs.
    Anonymous