• In the Spotlight:

Does this really work?

Has anybody ever heard or try this? I found this website today. It promises to work for you in 3 easy steps. The kit is free but you pay for shipping and handle.
www.findhomebasebiz.com

rlmaye

Asked by rlmaye at 5:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 5:57 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I would try to look into in a bit more. I didn't see anything on www.bbb.org. That's the first place I would check. I work from home. I can help you work from home too. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• The company that is offering the DVD is in actuality NOT a home business company, but a home business lead company. The DVD they are sending you in general information about home businesses, not any one specific business, but general... You also need to know that the DVD is only yours for 14 days, then you are required to pay the full cost of $40 or return it.

My advice to you is, if you are looking for a home business, I have a list of legit ones with websites, contact information and other info on my blog... Feel free to message me with questions. Click Here

I have a home based business as well, and love what I do. Check it out Here

Good Luck

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:43 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• If you are looking for a legit work from home opp. I can help you. I have worked for 2 years with a BBB and 25 year old company. I am earning a great income and can provide for my family.
    You can look at more at www.BeHomeNow.biz
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 8:43 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• i dont trust anyone with my card #.. if you think it isnt true get a prepaid card to use to pay for it.. but if you have to ask us then maybe your gut is right..kinda like that google thing.. all they did was steal my money out of my account..thats how them people got so rich..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 8:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Never Never NEVER pay for a 'job'

FREE work at home jobs

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Previous poster is right, don't ever pay for a job. But BUSINESSES on the other hand, require you to invest some kind of money. There are many legit businesses that will make you money if you work them, key word WORK. I'm really not one to pay for a kit to show me how to work from home when there is plenty of information available online, then again, I've researched work at home for over 6 years and now work with a solid company selling no products, holding no inventory, hosting no parties. Just straight up helping people in need of the services we offer. I make residual income without the pesky products, people can cancel at anytime if they're unhappy and very few do, and if anything ever happens to me, I can will my business to someone I trust and know that my customer base will be well taken care of.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 11:23 AM on Mar. 2, 2010