Quick, easy recipes for chicken thighs?

Share your favorite, please. I'm not feeling very creative at the moment, and need to start dinner asap. For other ingredients I've got onions, potatoes, carrots, celery, rice, broccoli, spinach, cream of mushroom and cream of chicken, pasta, tomato sauce...simple basic things, you know...
Help me out? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Cook some pasta-set aside. Cut chicken into cubes & brown in a little oil. Add 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning and 1/2 c. milk. Bring to a boil, reduce heat & simmer 5 minutes. Add broccoil, simmer 7 more minutes or until chicken and broccoli are cooked. Serve over pasta.
    Anonymous

• I like to take any jams or jellies and canned fruit and make hawaiin chicken of some sort. For an exapmle I had some leftover peach jam and some canned peaches and added some cherries and anyother jellies on hand or fruit and add them to the chicken. It comes out really yummy and my kids loved it.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 6:22 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Skin the chicken , in a raosting pan add rice. (I c rice-2 c water water ratio always 2-1) add can of cream of mushroom soup stir with a wisk until smooth. Chop some celery and brocollistir into the rice mixture chicken on top. Cover cook 1 hour. If making huge portions extended cooking time until the liquid is absorb and rice is tender. I push my chicken down as far as I can. Personal choice but I add zero salt because of the soup and lots of fresh crack peopper to the rice mix before cooking.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:18 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Chicken, rice, can of mushroom and steamed broccoli casserole.
    Terriyake chicken, pinepple, soy sauce, gingerpowder, minced garlic, brown sugar
    Chicken kabobs with veggies
    Tortilla chicken pizza - under the broiler, use bbq sauce and cheddar - or do a wrap
    Creamed spinach chicken - use your cream of chicken soup and place over toast
    Chicken stirfry - look up stir fry sauces on allrecipes.com
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2010