further along then doc thinks

has any one been futher along then what the doc said by your lmp??from my lmp im 5w6d!but it was not a period to me it was spotting!if i go by the last real period i would be 10-11 weeks!and i know if i am 5w6d its something else but if i lay down or sit a sertain way or bend i feel like a huge bulg!in my lower ab.area!and today i got like well it felt like twitchs!it was weird!i dont remember none of this with my daughter

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Maybe try asking for an ultrasound to determine how far along your are. Explain to your doctor that you are unsure of the date now that you have thought about it and would like to be sure on dates. Good luck!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 6:57 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• your doc should be able to tell my measuring your fundus. it wont hurt anything if you're farther along than what you initially thought. just wait until they start measuring you and tell your doc about your concerns.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I had that problem , By my LMP I should only be 14 wks and 2 days but when he did my exam and felt my tummy he said I might be further along, So he did an ultrasound to make sure and he says I'm 9 days further along which means I am 6 weeks. I don't know if he's right or not but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    marandawaldrop

Answer by marandawaldrop at 7:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2010