Ok, I have chicken, frozen veggies, and bisquick. HELP!

I want to make a pot-pie... but I'm in too big a hurry to look up a bunch of recipes and decide between them! How would you fix one?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 6:13 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Cube & cook the chicken. Steam the veggies in the microwave while that's going. Mix together and mix in some cream of whatever soup, or make a gravy from chicken broth & cornstarch. Put in pan, mix the bisquick up (I use the biscuit recipe but add a little extra milk), pour on, and bake til the top is golden.
    Anonymous

• SuperCook.com  Type in the ingredients you have and it will bring up different recipes for it.

But if I was in a big hurry and didn't want to look up recipes, I would throw a frozen one in the oven.  Sorry I don't have any pot pie recipes off the top of my head, but it sounds yummy.

Anonymous