Another anniversary question..

lol...I asked yesterday about what to do for our anniversary this weekend...but I forgot to ask...I need ideas on what to get him for a present. I know I should know this because I know him better than anyone on here...but I'm horrible at getting gifts for people. So here's a little info on him...he's 21. He loves using chainsaws and cutting down trees. He is in love with his xbox 360 and LOVES the game Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2....and hasn't liked any other game the same. So I wouldn't know what kinda game to get him...idk I want it to be something like special...something he'll like and use...but that it will also mean something to him, ya know? Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks

michellelee3708

Asked by michellelee3708 at 6:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• A good expensive pair of steel-toed leather boots, perhaps?

Answer by Bmat at 6:33 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Get HIm a wallet
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• lol wallets a good idea but he loses them. So it's pointless. And he's got two pairs of the boots. =( lol
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 6:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2010