Am I Crazy?

What should I do if I think I'm crazy, or maybe I have anxiety. Do you just go to a doctor, or do you have to be at a hospital for a couple of days to figure out what's really wrong with you? THanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Health

• What do u mean by crazy? Having anxiety and being "crazy" are two completely different things. I would set up an appointment with a therapist. Depending on your insurance, you may need to see your family doctor first.
    Amy_M

Answer by Amy_M at 6:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• My doctor says if you have to ask (or wonder) then you are not crazy. Just find a mental health facility and make an appt . They will put you through Intake and tell you what to do next.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• If you think you're crazy, you're probably normal. :P
    If you're that worried about it, go to a therapist/psychologist.
    Anonymous

• crazy people dont think they are crazy. so yeah you're not crazy.
    ascora

Answer by ascora at 6:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• sometimes i feel that way when i am completely overwhelmed. once, i thought i was having panic attacks! try to put your lofe stressors in perspective and try to breathe deep! see a therapist if you think it will help.
    good luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2010