Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I Crazy?

What should I do if I think I'm crazy, or maybe I have anxiety. Do you just go to a doctor, or do you have to be at a hospital for a couple of days to figure out what's really wrong with you? THanks!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Health

Answers (5)
  • What do u mean by crazy? Having anxiety and being "crazy" are two completely different things. I would set up an appointment with a therapist. Depending on your insurance, you may need to see your family doctor first.

    Answer by Amy_M at 6:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

  • My doctor says if you have to ask (or wonder) then you are not crazy. Just find a mental health facility and make an appt . They will put you through Intake and tell you what to do next.

    Answer by admckenzie at 6:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

  • If you think you're crazy, you're probably normal. :P
    If you're that worried about it, go to a therapist/psychologist.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

  • crazy people dont think they are crazy. so yeah you're not crazy.

    Answer by ascora at 6:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

  • sometimes i feel that way when i am completely overwhelmed. once, i thought i was having panic attacks! try to put your lofe stressors in perspective and try to breathe deep! see a therapist if you think it will help.
    good luck!

    Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.