Anyone else sick?

My son was sick to where he was throwing up with diarrhea last night and now I've had all of the same things except for vomiting...uggg

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 6:59 PM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had that about 3 years ago and not since. sorry and hope you feel better. My sinuses have been bothering me but I know yours is worse.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I had a bit of the runs this morning. They sucked so bad, I feel for ya hun!! Get better soon and no vomiting ok.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 8:08 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• we all had that bug about a month ago... really sharp stomach pains, vomiting, diarrhea, nothing would help. luckily we all got it at different times (dd was first, then the baby, then me, then hubby, then our oldest). It lasted about 3-4 days altogether, the only thing we could do was try to sleep through it. on day 4 you'll have a killer headache so then you know it's almost over :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 8:22 PM on Mar. 1, 2010